Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oh, we're halfway there...

Well, it's taken several months (because I got bored and started other projects...) but I finally finished the first of my First Pair of Socks.















I did several inches of 2x2 ribbing, and then followed Silver's Sock Class pattern for a basic sock. Highly recommended for beginning sock knitters.

I think I'm going to hold off on Sock #2 for a while as I need the US 6 needles for a super awesome project which shall remain unnamed until finished due to it's unbelievable awesomeness.

Meanwhile, in other news, my mom and I went to see Billy Joel/Elton John at Nationals Park in DC this weekend and it was amazing!! Here's a photo of Billy (on the big screen). Hot d*mn, I love him...



It was a fabulous weekend!! And these socks are finally (halfway) done!

No comments:

Post a Comment